17 December 2009

Disney continued...









Here's a few more pics from the vacation of a lifetime! The had this wonderful miniature village set up with several train sets running through it. We spent a long time there just following the trains, looking at the details on the little houses and sets. Take a close look and see if you can spot the filming of a Japanese monster movie...

In keeping with the "monster" theme, my daughter loved the Panda puppet, so I told her she could try it out, and lo and behold, here comes big brother with the dragon. aaaah....to be young, but not the youngest!
Oh if only I could go back for a day or five, or seven.....I told the kids today that when I do go back, I will get through those gates and RUN RUN RUN to the Haunted Mansion! They will not be able to keep up, but there will be no doubt about where they can find me...

No comments: