17 December 2009

Random Dancing! (in photos)

That is a reference to my lovely daughter's fave tv show. iCarly. Apparently it is THE BEST.
I love taking pictures, even though I am not terrribly great at it. I don't take the time to actually read any booklets or follow any directions. Oh no! Otherwise, I might actually GET good at it. I'd just have less time to take the pictures because I spent so much time READING about taking them. However, I do know what I love to look at, so I end up with pictures that others might not understand, but I totally get. I decided to share a few of my less recognizable shots from around Disney, as well as introduce you to a few new friends I made while I was there....









Alright already. If anyone has stuck in there with me till the end of this post, you should win something. Maybe you should win several weeks without me posting Disney pictures??? Tomorrow I will post pics my son took while we were there, which shows his budding skill and good eye, and I will mention that I had to pry my new camera out of his hand after I got off my first ride ever. I did NOT need that kind of stress on my vacation! I did start to feel that I was seeing my vacation through the eye of a handycam, though, so I slacked off a bit on day three. However, when I downloaded after getting home, which I think is a bit like a military debriefing, I ended up with over 900 pictures and something like 35 videos. Several times while watching them, my laptop sort of imploded and cut off. I can only imagine what would have happened if I hadn't paced myself as well as I did....

3 comments:

Justine said...

I recognize that kitty! :)

"We are siamese if you please! We are siamese if you don't please!" MEOW! I loved the Aristocats!

I also love the little green googly eyed space dudes!

Fabu pics of the Haunted Mansion and Haunted Hearse!

I love the pic of the gecko sunning itself on the model cow.

Wendy said...

Your pictures are amazing.

onemockingbirdhill said...

Thanks! I suppose they are not the most typical of Disney pics, but I really enjoyed everything about the place! I did love those kitty cats! Even though they are naughty to the extreme. There were actually three of them there, which kind of bothered me, since they were Siamese TWINS (duh,design people...)which apparently they didn't GET. I loved the Aristocats too. I had the book and record, and can still remember the sound of the story. Remember Tinkerbell's little bell that told you when to turn the page...and the little green space dudes are so cool! They actually had a bucket full of them at Disney which I wanted but forgot to buy. TOO CUTE!